- Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal (MAREJ) features NCV Capital on front page of its February 2019 issue.
- Bronx portfolio gets $100M debt injection to fund rehab
- Bronx Nonprofit, Mount Hope Housing Company Partners with Affordable Housing Developers NCV Capital Partners and Lemor Development Group to Preserve 515 Units of Housing
- East Harlem Nonprofit, NERVE, Partners with Affordable Housing Developer, Hudson Valley Property Group, NCV Capital Partners, and Belveron Partners to Preserve 135 Units of Affordable Housing at Los Tres Unidos Apartments
- Nonprofit buys Harlem building after L+M deal falls through
NCV Capital Partners LLC is a Harlem-based real estate advisory and development firm engaged in the acquisition, financing, development and management of commercial real estate. We work with nonprofit and small-scale developers to maximize financial resources, obtain the best possible terms and connect with joint venture partners and financial institutions.